Friday, August 27, 2010

1st :)

Io E Il Mio Mondo, it means 'Me and My World'. It's Italian. I choose this sentence as my blog title because i want to share for all of you guys about my world here. I want to share my sadness,my happyness,experiences,and any information. My little reason too is I want to coach my writing skill. Ah ya, I want to introduce myself then :)


my name is Rhea Margareth Magdalena, people usually called me Rhea. I'm 18 years old now. I was born in Jakarta, March 28th 1992. Now i'm a student in University of Indonesia,Faculty of Humanities, majoring in Library in Science Information. I love Red, hehehe, because red can arousing my spirit :) I love people. I love friendship. I always enjoying my time with friends by laughing together, wacthing the newest film, hanging out, it refresh my mind from all problems whom always squeeze my mind. Hmm, that's lil bit info about me. I hope you all can enjoy my blog.

Benvenuti a me e il mio mondo :)
(Welcome in me and my world)

1 comment:

  1. follwo blog gw ya...
    ada sesuatu yang akan lw ngerti...

    www.prophetofwar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete